[Prev][Next][Index]

CO2 regulator

Bryan,
 The regulator you purchased must be defective. A bubble a minute should
be within the bounds of any regulator without freezing up. Freezing is
caused by discharching gas to quickly then an ice particle will form
that will keep the diaphram from closing, thus your loss of CO2. Was
this a new regulator. Anybody that wants a supply of new regulators and
CO2 equip at resonable prices, can call Foxx Equipment at
1-800-821-2254. I have had this same problem at work(I work in a
Brewery). I had to cut down the flow rate at which I was using during
carbonation.

Douglas Alan Moller