[Prev][Next][Index]

lighting question

A question about lighting. I thought I was all set and knew what to ask for
but after all the discussion about rapid/quick start -- NO bulbs ect. I'm
kinda lost.

I want to buy the appropriate T8s with the appropriate balast. I have a
great commercial place to go but I want to be able to walk in and ask for
them without humming and hawing. So just what do I ask for? Oh yes, this is
for my paludarium so I just want two 48" florescents.

 And -- I have 4 T12s at the moment running off a electronic ballast over
my 48 gallon. I presume that I can replace the T12s with T8s with no
problem.

Olga
confused in Vancouver