[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Bitmap files on the APD

> Stephen.Pushak at saudan_HAC.COM wrote:

> > In case anyone doesn't know it; uploading bitmaps or gif files onto
> > the APD is a no-no! ;-) While some of us may be interested in
> > looking at them, they consume too much space. Instead provide
> > the FTP or Web address where your graphic may be downloaded from.
> > Thank you for your consideration! :-)     Steve P

Thanks Stephen for reminding me. Maybe I missed that clause the firt
time I surfed into actwin.com

And yes, I have provided that link to the APD subscribers in my previous
posting dated Wed, 27 Nov 1996 17:26:32 +0800

Just in case, here it is:

                    http://members.tripod.com/~lumut/apd.html

BTW, Stephen, with your tons of experience in this field, what's your
suggestion on the setup?

rgds.
Zon Hisham