[Prev][Next][Index]

Long Island Aquarium Shop!!!

On Monday, I am driving up to my old home turf, Long Island, NY. I live
in Savannah, Georgia now and there are no aquarium shops that offer
quality aquarium plants. There must be one or two good aquarium plant
stores up on L.I. and I hope to be able to get away from the family to
go visit them and squander money. Could one of you wonderful,
intelligent, articulate, educated and knowledgeable people recommend a
shop or two I should go to? Thanks. I'll let you know what I find.
Justin Healy in cold Savannah gettin ready for colder NY!