[Prev][Next][Index]

Sulphur lighting

Hello all,

Since there was a note on the list about the Sulphur lamps produced by
Fusion Lighting inc. I dug up some information the members of the list
will no doubt find interesting. I have been following the progress of the
company for the 3 years since they have first anounced detailes about
this very radical technology.

As of yet sulpur lamps are not appropriate for our puposes, but since
this technology is only in its infancy, I have no doubt the commercial
versions of this lamps will be available to us within 5 years. The only
question that remains is, could they make them affordable enough??

Franc Gorenc           franc at golden_net
Kitchener, Ontario     http://www.golden.net/~franc
Canada