[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Fine Control Valves (CO2 regulation)

> From: Pat Bowerman <bowerman at specent_com>
>
> I need help finding a quality fine control valve for my system. I
> know, I have read G.B's FAQs on the subject, but let's say that I'm
> having a little trouble finding either of those. ( or even ordering them
> for that matter)

I called dozens of places locally without success. Finally I called the
manufacturer and got the number of the Canadian distributor for ARO.
They gave me the name of a local outlet and then the local outlet
was able to put the valves I needed on back order. This part is not
commonly used so don't expect to find it locally; you'll probably have
to back order unless you're in a huge city with aerospace development
or something.

Steve