[Prev][Next][Index]

Id of plant

As I am forced to do my shoppping at Clueless Inc., I am afraid I am
going to have to pick your brains about this one.
A stem plant, stems coloured red/purple, leaves thick, not unlike
cabbage, bright purple (colour of pottassium permanganate) underneath,
olive green on top, slightly crinkly edges (pretty scientific
description eh?) with purple veins. About 12" tall at present, small
roots growing form the first leaf junction. As a whole, looks like
Hygrophilia polysperma on acid.
Any info welcome,
love from,