[Prev][Next][Index]

AGA Pages Updated (Krib too)

Hi there.  The Aquatic Gardeners' Association pages have been updated
with the latest table of contents and (this month) the Editor's Page.  You
might wish to check it out.

Also, I spent a little time doing Krib maintenance last weekend, where
you'll now find Neil Frank's red algae article (posted here a couple
months back) in nice HTML.  We're also now an alternate site for the PMDD
paper (I'm trying to find a way to better organize my fertilizer section,
given all the interesting discussions here), and I put up that neat
illustrated scraper posting from r.a.f.p.  And the usual bits of archived
postings I found interesting.

Both pages are accessible through http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria

     - Erik

---
Erik D. Olson					         amazingly, at home
eriko at wrq_com