[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Paludarium

> As well as fish I was thinking of keeping a frog in it. Anyone have any
> ideas, pros and cons on this idea? Are small turtles feasible? How about
> newts?
>
> Olga
> in Vancouver

	Frogs are ok if you can provide for their dietary needs.  Actually,
they'll eat anything they can stuff in their mouths (including fish!).
I can't think of any 'small' turtles that remain small.  I'd personally
say to go with the newts.  They're brightly coloured and get along
fairly well with the fish (they may eat baby guppies if you have them in
with the newts, but that may not be such a bad thing!).

Regards,

Chris Teichreb