Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 16:51:34 -0700
From: Son Hoang <attson at earthlink_net>
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Subject: snails

Dear Friend,

	My name is Billy Hoang and I was wondering if you could send me
some information on snails and how they get attracted to eat certain
kinds of plants.  The reason why I am asking for this information is
because I am doing a science project on snails and what my question is
what kind of snail repellant works best around plants.  I would
appreciate it if you could send anything about my topic or tell me where
I could find this information on this topic.  Thank you.  Also, if you
could give this information as fast as you can I would be grateful.

				Sincerely,

				Billy Hoang.