[Prev][Next][Index]

PMDD - info

On Sat, 12 Oct 1996 15:39:02 -0400, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com wrote:

>My question is, are water conditioners absolutely necessary? I understand
>they don't come cheap. Prices range from the cut-throat Duplagan to the
>equally expensive Tetra ones, going to ones bordering on gimmicks like
>"Geoliquid" (which I actually tried and burnt a hole in my student budget).

You can make your own.  This way it becomes very cheap.  About $40 Canadian
buys a two year supply for a 800g setup.  Read the PMDD paper at:

http://www.cam.org/~tomlins

Inquire on the list for sources of the stuff used to make your own PMDD
stock.

Luck,

Ed Tomlinson (tomlins at cam_org)
Montreal, Canada