[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: PMDD definition

>>very little iron for long term growth. To counter both deficiencies,
>>I'd advise you to supplement with PMDD or something similar.
>
>PMDD -- ?  Whazzat?

It's short for poor man's Dupla drops, a phrase coined by Kevin
Conlin. He and Paul Sears made public the makeup of a chemical
soup that they feed their plants and which fuels growth and appears
to limit algae growth in the long term. Details are available at a
few locations. Perhaps someone will repost those WEB site locations.

--
Dave Whittaker                       ac554 at FreeNet_Carleton.CA
Gloucester, Ontario                  dwhitt at magmacom_com