[Prev][Next][Index]

Experiences so far with Flourish

I started adding Flourish to my tank several months ago instead of just
Duplaplant 24 drops because some of my plants were showing a K deficiency.
I think I will probably be adding micronized iron to the tank substrate
soon however, because I think the Flourish isn't high enough in Fe.  With
no changes in the tank other than the switch in fertilizers, I'm now
experiencing significant cyanobacteria growth.  Previously, you could
search for cyanobacteria and find it, but it wasn't evident in large
amounts.

David W. Webb           Enterprise Computing
Texas Instruments Inc.  Dallas, TX USA
(972) 575-3443 (voice)  MSGID:       DAWB
(972) 575-4853 (fax)    Internet:    dwebb at ti_com
(972) 581-2380 (pager)  Text Pager:  dwebb at ti_com Subj:PAGE