[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Clown Loaches and Malaysian Trumpets

The snail colony will be seriously put upon by the clown loaches.  Some of
them will survive, but not many.  I had this setup and during a gravel
change I got only 1 from an original healthy colony of snails, after 6
months of having the clown loaches.

 Tom

 Work Phone: (206)-543-1075             Physical Mail: Box 352700
 Fax:        (206)-543-1543                            University of Washington
 Home Page : http://ce.washington.edu/~tep             Seattle, WA
                                                       98195