[Prev][Next][Index]

re: Shrimp

>>You might try the bum-bee shrimp which should not be too hard to find in US (
At least in Bay Area).  I bought 20 of them with 1.99 each in this January.
They clean my tank together with 4 SAEs which I added 6 month later.  They are
easy to breed and now I have about 80-100(?) in my tank. I can not count on them
precisely since they are tiny ( 1 inch for adult) and pretty good in hidding.
The only problem is that they are really easy to be captured by big tankmates.

The store told me they were from Southeast Asia.

Gordon Ko @ Sunny Cupertino<<

Gordon,

Do you have a number for the store?  I'm in Florida and have never found these
at all.

Doug