[Prev][Next][Index]

PMDD

I'm ready to take the next step with my aquatic plants, PMDD.  After reading
the Sears/Conlin study on fertilizer and the limiting of phosphate as an
aglae control I decided to give it a try.  However, I am unable to locate a
source for the main ingredients (Cheleted Trace Element Mix, K2SO4, and
KNO3).  I live the Northwest suburbs of Chicago.  None of the local
hydroponics shops have a clue; all of their fertilizers are premixed.  They
keep trying to sell me bat guano and other esoteric
stuff.  Any sources out there? Let me know.

TIA

Ross Gemmill