[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: E. h. flowers (translating german)

>From: krombhol at felix_TECLink.Net (Paul Krombholz)
>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 19:03:50 -0500
>Subject: Re: E. Horemanii flowers

>I got the book, Wasserpflanzen, by Kasselmann, and am struggling with the
>German text.  I am only beginning to be able to puzzle out a few sentences,

> (I am pretty sure about my translation of that last statement.)

If you want to I could try to translate it. I am german but unfortunatly do
not have the book. If you think it is worth it send the sentences or words
that you have difficulties with.
Even if I am not able to translate it to good english I should be able to
translate it into easier german .
Perhaps you send your translation plus the original text because i think my
english is not as good as your german might be.

Patrick Aldag
email: aldag at tzv_fal.de

excuse the awfull english