[Prev][Next][Index]

Carbon and iron

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 15:29:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: "A. Inniss" <andrewi at u_washington.edu>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: carbon and iron

	Earlier this Summer, I helped stimulate a rather controversial
discussion about the effect of carbon/activated charcoal on iron and
various trace elements considered beneficial to plants.  A fellow (whose
name escapes me) who was working in the R&D department of (Aquarium
Pharmaceuticals?) was just beginning some tests on this very topic and
promised to post the results.  I haven't seen any sign of them, but I was
away for a couple months, so I may have missed them.  Could someone tell
me if these results are available and where I cold get ahold of them?

			Thanks,
				The Drew-ed
~^~
 ~