[Prev][Next][Index]

The KRIB & AGA pages are back

Short & sweet: we have a working drive again.  I've uploaded the FULL
version of both sets of pages (including all the pictures once again).
For those who have no clue what I'm talking about, the Krib is a set of
hobbyist-oriented aquarium pages I've maintained since January 1994, and
contains a lot of aquatic plant info gleaned from the net.  The AGA pages
are the web's home for the Aquatic Gardeners Association.

These pages may be accessed via http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria

Thanks for all the letters of encouragement.

    - Erik

---
Erik D. Olson                                                  eriko at wrq_com
WRQ, Inc.