[Prev][Next][Index]

RE: Anubias & oto questions

Olga asked if anyone else has otos that you think have died because they no
longer are out in front.  I'm having that same problem!!  The 2 I have in a
125g have taken residence in the far back corner and stay on plant leaves.
 They no longer cruise the entire tank.  I thought they might need company
so I'm searching for more otos at the local fish stores.  Previously, one of
the otos seemed heavy with eggs, so I thought maybe the one had laid a
clutch (what do you call a group of fish eggs?).  I haven't seen any fry and
can't tell if the one fish is still heavy.  What's up with these fish?
Rochelle Williams
williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil