[Prev][Next][Index]

Re:Anubias Rhizome Rotting!

re: Anubias Rhizome Rotting!

Anubias barteri var. nana is a pretty tough plant and duckweed is even
tougher.  I have not seen or heard of these symptoms, but I think something
is seriously wrong.  I am wondering how often you make water changes,
because if you don't have a regular schedule of partial water changes,
adding trace elements three times a week could build some elements up to
toxic levels.  I would suggest you make a major water change and see if the
plants don't get better.

In steamy Mississippi.