[Prev][Next][Index]

SAEs in Santa Clara

Randy Weir, of Fintastic tries to get them in whenever he can.

He has had some nice, medium-large ones for the past couple of weeks. I
don't know his price (but usually reasonable).

Unfortunately, I think he has to sort them out from the "Flying Foxes"
so supply can be pretty ragged. He has been out of them for about 2
months before these arrived.

By the way, you have to ask for them, for his clerks won't sell them to
the casual "shark" buyer, and you really have to hunt for their tank.
He won't sell you the big ones in his display planted tank, so don't
ask.

Wright

--

Wright Huntley (408) 248-5905 Santa Clara, CA USA huntley at ix_netcom.com