[Prev][Next][Index]

Seeds under glass

On Sat, 10 Aug 1996 15:39:02 -0400, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com
wrote:

>aren't you going to have water quality problems since there is no exchange
>between the water enclosed in the glass and the surrounding tank?

I would think there would be enough exchange thru the gravel, but
maybe I am wrong.  Any biochemists on the list care to comment?

PS:  Big rise in pH after fertilize was probably due to interruption
of CO2 to reactor.  Oh well, sorry for the false alarm.

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com