[Prev][Next][Index]

protect the list and crypt question

>I know this is not the forum for this, but I want to protect this newsgroup.

>READ THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!

>>>"Subject: FW: Extremely Destructive Virus (fwd)
>>>
>>>   There is a computer virus that is being sent across the Internet. If
>>>you receive an email message with the subject line "Good  Times"

I've heard about this virus before.   What I've heard is that the virus
consists of receiving this warning and then the recipient forwarding the
message to everyone they know thereby propagating the virus and tying up
bandwidth.  I don't know if its true or not but its sorta funny if it is :
)

Now on to my plant question.  I have a crypt. that I can't identify which
probably means it's one of the most common ones.  If that's the case please
humor me.  It is deep red and brown with ruffled lance shaped leaves 3/4"
wide and 4-5" long.  The leaves hug the ground as in lay on the gravel if
not fighting for light.  It seems easy to grow and has spread out runners
everywhere.  Also it seems not prone to melting (could it not be a crypt.?
: P )   Anyway, I have a feeling it's common because its so hardy.  Thanks
in advance,

Cindy