[Prev][Next][Index]

moving, and moving plants

Anyone have suggestions on how to move my plant tank cross country?  I will be
moving to California from Missouri, and I really want to keep some of my
plants.  Others are easily replaced, but I want to take my anubias barteri and
lanceolata, E. uruguayensis, and my large patch of lilaeopsis.  It will be at
least 5 days before I can have the aquarium in place and full of water.  Should
I try to keep them submerged in a cooler, or just moist in wet newspaper?  The
anubias probably will do all right in terms of keeping it moist, but I am not
sure about the swords and the lilaeopsis.

--
Alan Van Nevel, PhD		UMC Physics
573 882 6735

  "The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of
   everyday thinking."  -- Albert Einstein, _Out of my Later Years_