[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #103

Anthony Inzero writes...
>I'm wondering if anybodie could tell me a cure for ich that doesn't
>include removeing live plants.I would hate to deprive them of there
>light.If I have to take them out of the tank because I have to put in the
>medicine could some one tell me how to keep them out for a while.I have a
>10 gallon tank with 4 plants,two 1 inch Clown Loaches,and two half a inch
>Dwarf Gourami with Ich.

Turn the tank temperature up to 85 F for 10 days. Then slowly
reduce it. The other option is to use MARACIDE as directed. I
usually increase the temperature to at least 80F to speed up
the life cycle of the parasite.

--
Dave Whittaker                       ac554 at FreeNet_Carleton.CA
Gloucester, Ontario                  dwhitt at magmacom_com