[Prev][Next][Index]

Using PMDD

Hi everyone,

I've been using PMDD for 2 weeks now and the difference is amazing. I guess
I didn't really *believe* that one would *see* a big difference -- well, I
do! The plants have grown more and bigger -- I mean the leaves are bigger
and greener. My Anubias look much perkier and have lost the yellow tips on
their leaves. Soon I'll need a machete to thin out the Rotala Macranda. So,
this brings me to my question.

I'd actually like to slow down the growth a bit. So what's the best thing?
-- to dose the same amount every other day instead of every day or to dose
everyday with a lesser amount?

Olga
in summery Vancouver