[Prev][Next][Index]

Biting Eggs!

> Subject: Snails that bite
>
> [snip] On investigation, he was told that
> there is one species of snail (which in its egg, larva or snail stage) tends
> to bite.                                    ^^^

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist.  I am sympathetic to your friend's
plight, and apoligize that I don't have anything to add regarding the
possible effects these bite marks may have on him.

However...

BITING EGGS!  This is truly exciting!  CALL THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER!
After the front-page article they ran a couple years ago about the
New Zealand rancher shooting a 25 pound grasshopper (quite an
impressive trophy, even though it only had four leggs), I'm SURE
they'd go for a "Biting Eggs" story!  BTW, they pay good money, I
hear.

--charley
cbay at jeppesen_com             Colorado, USA