[Prev][Next][Index]

SAE source

Paul -

Three of us here in San Diego were also interested in ordering these guys.
At the beginning of June, one of us received this message from Uncle Ned:

>We ship almost anywhere via UPS next day Air. Siamese Algae eaters cost $6.50
>each...we have about 70 in stock.For a complete list of these and other fish
>call me at 508-533-5969 or 800-683-5165. You can also fax me at 508-533-5771.
>Thank you! --- Ned Bowers, Uncle Ned's Fish Factory.

We ordered 20 to be split up among us - when our order arrived, all 20 fish
had survived!! (I had ordered 10 previously from Albany and 2 were DOA and
another died a couple of days after receiving them).  The fish that I took
(11) have all survived.  They also gave us a great!! deal - they advertise
discounts on quantity orders.  We have all been _extremely_ pleased with our
dealings with Uncle Ned's and highly recommend them to everyone.  (BTW,
believe _everything_ that's been posted to this list about the algae-eating
capablities of these fish - they are fantastic!).
Cindy Vann                                 QUALCOMM Incorporated
Systems Analyst                            Phone:  (619) 658-4767
email:  cvann at qualcomm_com                 Loc  :  E-131