[Prev][Next][Index]

Souce for SAE,s ?

Can anyone tell me where I can get some SAE's?  The only place I know of is
Albany Aquarium and I have not had good luck with them.  The first time I
called them, they didn't have shipping crates, the second time I called them
they didn't have any little ones (1 to 1 1/2 in).  They don't like to ship
the larger ones.  Now every time I try to call them all I get is an
answering machime telling me what their hours are. I already know that and I
am calling during their business hours, somebody just doesn't want to answer
the phone.

Thanks for all your help!
Paul Rothel In nice sunny Ohio  Go Indians!