[Prev][Next][Index]

PVC vs CPVC

I was my understanding that CPVC had to be used on hot water systems
and PVC could be used on cold water applications.  Anyway, I have
been using it in continous operation for over 8 years in both salt
water and fresh.  I have seen no indications that it is causing any
ill effects.

Bill
|Bill Misek                 |  Never worry about the bullet with     |
|                           |  your name on it. Instead, worry about |
|misek at execpc_com           |  shrapnel addressed to 'occupant'.     |
|                           |      -- Murphy's Tenth Military Law    |
|http://www.execpc.com/~misek                              |