[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants on the WWW

At 03:39 6/29/96 -0400, you wrote:

>You might also check out the finest aquatic nursery in the world, Tropica, at:
>
>                        < http://www.tropica.dk/tropica.htm >
>
>We in the US aren't lucky enough to procure Tropica plants--thanks alot
>Dept. Of Agriculture...
>
>Best of Luck with your wet & green thumb!
>
>Todd
> Tropica Plants can't be imported from Denmark, but are available from
Horizon Growers, they use the Tropica formula and concept. They are not on
the Web, but they're snail-mail address is:Horizon Growers, P.O.Box 2330,
Ramona, CA 92065 (619)789-2983, fax:(619) 789 0297. I have any personal
experience with them, just found they're ad in Tropical Fish Magazine.
Ivon Anderson, in Fayetteville NC where the heat and humidity have taken over

 ivon at foto_infi.net
 http://www.infi.net/~ivon