[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Rene's Web page

Rene wrote:
>Date: Sun, 16 Jun 96 22:42 PDT
>Subject: Web Page

<snip>
>I offer this as additional info for those who are still struggling
>to come up with some inexpensive CO2 system for a planted tank.
>
>You can visit the Web site at:
>
>http://www.comox.island.net/~rbil/co2.html

Congrats on a great Web page -- very informative and usful. One thing I
find odd, however. I use the same yeast mix as you: 6 cups luke warm water,
2 cups sugar, 1 tsp yeast, 1 tsp baking soda -- and that will run for 5
weeks not 2. Maybe the problem is the amount of water. With six cups the
bottle is 3/4 full not half. Maybe you need more water?

Olga
P.S. I like your photos. E-mail me about how you took them.
Vancouver's nice these days -- sunny