[Prev][Next][Index]

SAEs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vicente Gil <vgil at arale_taknet.es>
Subject: Crossocheilus and were they come from
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 10:54:26 +0100 (GMT+0100)

I had been looking for the famous Crossocheilus Siamensis in
Spain,Belgium,Italy, and than, Taipei, Singapure and Chicago, nobody
have them, and mainly nobody hear about them, and they try to sell the
Epalocinchrus, saying it is the same.
I got them in the same street were i live in Barcelona Spain.

I had been talking with this gentleman that handles the aquarium from
the Science Museum in Barcelona, about this kind of fishes, and I asked
him the reason why it is so dificult to find , specially if, in theory,
they  come from Asia, and there nobody knows about them.

He explain me that the reason it is thet they come from a farm in the
the Tchek Republik and not from Asia.

when in Chicago shops, I had  asked to them if they receive any mail
from the Tcheck republic farms, and they say yes but they do not have
time to read them.
So, if somebody it is interested on the adress of this shop or anything
else about the farm, let me know
prices for small were 3 $ medium 5 $ about.

						Vicente Gil
---
>From Barcelona were the wheater use to be so fine and nice						Vicente

					vgil at lander_es