[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Root Bound Substrates

Hi Neil Frank, I took notice of your post because of the Rotala Macrandra.
This is a plant I want to add to my tank.  I thought it like other red
plants it needs a lot of light?  I am confused to see it in a 70 gal. low
light tank with crypts doing well.  And, a tank in which the swords died off
and the Rotala Macrandra thrived.  I would have thought the swords would
have thrived and the Rotala dwindled.  If I am confused here please tell me.
I want to try Rotala Mac.  and hope you can tell me a thing or two about it
in order for me to have success with it.  Thank you.

John

There are always exceptions to the rules.