[Prev][Next][Index]

Your home page

ALOK-

I just visited your page. Very interesting. I especially got a big LAUGH
when I looked at your link to Liisa's drawings and your write-up:

"You should be able to see the difference between these closely related
species by looking carefully at these wonderful drawings. ...... If you
would like to read an article that has descriptions of the various species -
written by Liisa and her husband, there is a copy of it up north in Finland.
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you, Liisa, for this wonderful information!"

Where is the world did you hear that the article was co-authored by her
husband??

I also hope that you got Liisa's permission to display her drawings.<g>

Neil

BTW, there is also a copy of the article on the AGA page
<http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/AGA/> (with the drawings and
photographs), and a copy is in the April AFM, a different version in May
FAMA, and one soon to appear in Aquarium Heute (Germany), Dupla publication
in Italy,  Aquarist & Pondkeeper(England) and Akvariet (Sweden). And it has
already been published in AquaLife (Taiwan), Akvaariolehti(Finland) and The
Aquatic Gardener.

Neil Frank, TAG editor    Aquatic Gardeners Association    Raleigh, NC USA