[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Vancouver Water

Vancouver has a natural reservoir in the mountains just north of the
city. It is a completely enclosed, entire watershed. As such the water
entering the city is already amongst the best in the world (To get an idea
of how isolated this reservoir is, a plane that went missing years ago
was recently found within the watershed). To my knowledge it is not now,
nor has it ever been, chlorinated. I would suggest that any contamination
is due to the waterworks and that you should talk to them if you are
having problems with Cu or acidity.

Dave.