[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: CO2 injection

Anne Hull Seales <WORKINGSW at aol_com> asks:
<<Greger uses a 3 cm (1 inch would do too) high inverted U-shaped channel
into which the CO2 is bubbled. The channel is made out of glas or plexiglas
strips, siliconed together, plus two end caps. The whole
thing can be attached anywhere in the tank.>>

>I'm having trouble feeling sure I'm visualizing this correctly.  Is it rather
>like an upside down rain gutter?  Length depending on the factors you show in
>the chart?

>Thanks for any clarification!

Your visualization is correct - a tiny upside down rain gutter to collect and
dissolve the CO2.
Mike
In Southern Ontario, where it's finally above 20.-------C, of course.