[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: CO2 injection

On Mon, 3 Jun 96, Michael Eckardt <mike at argosys_odg.com> wrote:

<<Greger uses a 3 cm (1 inch would do too) high inverted U-shaped channel
into which the CO2 is bubbled. The channel is made out of glas or plexiglas
strips, siliconed together, plus two end caps. The whole
thing can be attached anywhere in the tank.>>

I'm having trouble feeling sure I'm visualizing this correctly.  Is it rather
like an upside down rain gutter?  Length depending on the factors you show in
the chart?

Thanks for any clarification!

Anne Hull Seales
Santa Cruz CA (home of wacky folks & wonderful weather)