[Prev][Next][Index]

Message Router delivery notification message

RE  Message ID: 44211222506991/2242741@WOODS
UA  content ID: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #89

Attempted delivery to:

    Route                 : @AM		<--
    Userid                : LIPETRIB
    Arrival date          : 23-MAY-1996 21:13

This delivery failed. Failure reason was "transfer failure".
Diagnostic was "max time expired".