[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Free Catalogs

>From: Michele Brown <mbrown at scsn_net>
>Date: Mon, 20 May 96 22:18:37 -0700
>Subject: (no subject)
>
>> FREE GARDEN CATALOGS

>>    *  To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
>>    *  Subject: FREE GARDEN CATALOGS
>>    *  From: "Timothy S. Hillebrand, Ph.D." <thillebr at moscow_com>
>>    *  Date: Thu, 07 Dec 1995 07:24:55 -0800

>> If you would like to receive a variety of FREE garden catalogs and
>> garden related information in the mail, please submit the
>> following information via email:

[Stuff deleted]

Aha.  So the dear doctor's offer of garden catalogs is what has been
generating all these requests. I knew there was something weird behind
gardening catalog requests showing up regularly on this list.

Maybe Cynthia can get this offending solicitation off the archives?
The URL is:
http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/month.9512/msg00047.html

The article should probably be removed from the ftp archives as well.

-Shaji
(who's hoping that slugs are having a field day at Dr. Hillebrand's)

Shaji Bhaskar, Durham, North Carolina                   shaji at nando_net