[Prev][Next][Index]

VHO Lighting

Just finished hooking up an Icecap ballast and rewiring the aquarium lights
that came with my tank.  WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!  I went from 60 watts on a
125g tank using cheap florescent lights to the VHO system and the tank water
doesn't look yellow any more.  Everything is lit with the only shadows being
under the driftwood.  Unfortunately, the beard algea shows up better, also.
 Oh, well...eventually that stuff will be eaten by the SAE that just went
into the tank as well as it being pulled out by hand.

Rochelle Williams
williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil
60 days from the Olympics and counting!