[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: LILLAEOPSIS

Hello.... Thankyou to Karen Randall  and everyone else who posted
about my LILLAEOPSIS.  With all your help and suggestions I surely
will get it to grow.  I do use trace elements and laterite.  I
believe that the gravel may be too coarse and not enough light is
reaching them.  Like I stated my plant growth is like a jungle and I
have to trim every 7-10 days or the tank gets dark.  I may need to
increase light.  But I sure don't want to break the tank down and put
in smaller gravel  since everything else is growing so well.  I may
have to move the LILLAEOPSIS to another tank.  Thanks Again Mike
Bernardoni   mikeb at pso_siu.edu