[Prev][Next][Index]

cf bulbs

I use Cf over my 20 and they are great...I had to make a fixture to
accomidate their larger size.  I think that the smaller ones (like the 9
watt, would fit into the incandestant sockets of an incandescent hood (at
least this is what I am going to try next :)  Two 9 watt bulbs aver a ten
would be adequate light for a ten gallon...but would be pretty inadequate
for a twenty.  I have two 28 watt CF over my 20 and it is like daylight..I
love it and so do the plants, judging by their O2 bubbles that they are
producing!!!

    John Davis (marooned in aggieland)
    Department of Biology
    http://http.tamu.edu:8000/~jmd9261