[Prev][Next][Index]

Window box hood - CFs?

Some time ago there was a posting about making a light hood out of a white
plastic planter box and compact florescents. I'm interested in this and
have lost that digest. Can whoever posted that info e-mail me about it?

While on the subject of compact florescents, can someone out there tell me
what wattage they are using? I have a 20 gallon tank that I would like to
use them over. I assume that one can simply screw them into an incandescent
aquarium hood, thereby getting two florescent bulbs instead of two
incandescents.

Olga
in overcast, warm Vancouver