[Prev][Next][Index]

Used Aquariums

Hello All,

I have been lurking here a bit for the last month and picked up much useful info, now to
put some of this information to use...

I hope that the members of this list who reside in New England can help me find a source
for used aquariums. I have been scouring the papers for a bit and have been
unsuccessfull to date in locating any. As I am currently renting, I am looking for
"smaller" sizes. I have an unused 55g at the moment, but have had to move one before and
do not want to get into that again <g>. I plan on buying (a home) in the next 12 months
and will get seriously into aquariums/paludariums at that point.

Any and all suggestions would be most appreciated.

TIA,

Scott MacDonald