[Prev][Next][Index]

[part 2] Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #58

From: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com

 * Continuation 1 of a split message *

  Now, if you go for the solenoid, there's more to the story, but I haven't
figured that part of the story out completely so you'll have to wait
for the paperback, as it were :-]

  And by the way, Gary Bishop mentioned to me that there exist such things
as "air-gap" Ph probes and "Amplified" Ph probes.  Does anybody know where
stuff like this can be found or more about what it is about?

                                        - Steve
- ------
Steve Benz (steveb at realtime_net)   |   Pragma Systems, Inc.
Author of ZipPiz, a Windows utility for unpacking downloaded archives.
http://www.ccsi.com/~pragma/zippiz.html | ftp://ftp.ccsi.com/pub/pragma