[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #49

Hi Bing,

I will give you a report on the situation by Monday. I added some methylene
blue to the water. Six of the cobalts are almost back to normal. They all
eat my beefheart mix and also Tetra pellets.
Can you tell me at what time the fish were packed in the bags? I released
them in the tanks between 5.00 and 6.00 PM (Geneva time, we must be 9 hours
ahead of California) on Thursday.
Have a nice week-end!

Francis

PS: Our daughter is recovering, many kids are ill right now around here. We
had some Summer like days and now it is a lot cooler and raining. I can see
new snow in the mountains from my house.