[Prev][Next][Index]

IceCap Lamps

Dionigi scares me when he said IceCap ballast VHO lamps run hot.  Maybe I
miss read his post.  Champion Lighting and another person on this list said
VHO lamps on IceCap ballasts have the same temperature as a normal
florescent.  Will someone else who's using this setup tell me about their
system?  I just ordered a retrofit for the standard plastic light holder
that come with aquariums.  They have one lamp in it.  The ballast will be
replaced and the VHO bulb will fit in the existing socket.  Did I just waste
$$$$?

Rochelle Williams
williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil