[Prev][Next][Index]

Advertising on the APD

It bears repeating:  this is not rec.aquaria.marketplace

Posts offering plants to listmember are, IMO, always appropriate;
subsequent discussion should take place in private email between the
offerer and interested parties.  Posts like, "Please send me your
catalog" are a good example of this - it doesn't belong on the list.

Other advertising is inappropriate and should not be posted.
Individuals posting ads will be unsubscribed.  If you aren't sure if your
post falls into the "advertising" catagory please send it to me and ask.

Back to plants -

Cynthia